Easy to clean walls and ceilings significantly contribute to creating the hygienic work environment that is absolutely essential for companies active in the food production sector.
Cleanpanel is ideal for use as wall and ceiling cladding in new and renovation projects in the food sector. The high-quality, plastic panels can be used in applications including interior finishing of kitchens, production plants, packing stations and storage facilities. Cleanpanel can also be used to create wall and ceilings in cold rooms and freezer rooms, service corridors and sanitary areas.
The smooth panel features a unique tongue and groove joint with a double-sided rubber seal. This enables the panels to be simply clicked together and assembled practically seamlessly – without using any sealant.
Cleanpanel panels, in addition to use as wall facings, can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition, for example, to compartmentalise buildings. An accessible and efficient solution for organisations wishing to use a single space for various production and processing activities.
Why use Cleanpanel in the food industry?
- Super smooth surface
- Easy to clean
- Corrosion free
- Resistant to most common cleaning agents and disinfectants
Other advantages & properties:
- High-quality plastic panels
- Produced using high-quality raw materials
- Uniform colours: white and grey
- Unique click system with double-sided seals
- Assemble using blind screws, no sealant required
- Available in any required project dimensions
- Quick and easy assembly
- Can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition
- Light, contemporary finish thanks to its smooth, white panels
- 100% recyclable and reusable
- Perfect price/quality ratio
Cleanpanel as the hygienic wall solution for your sector? Mail email@example.com or contact our sales department on: +31 (0) 342 42 420 233. We are happy to provide more information!