Working hygienically with food is paramount, especially in the fish industry. In this sector, many of the processes are still performed manually, such as filleting and gutting. This increases the risk of spreading bacteria, moulds and other pathogens. These potential sources of infection attach more easily to the surface of regular building components and pose a threat to the hygiene of the work environment.
Cleanpanel wall and ceiling panels have special properties that make them supremely suited for applications in the fish industry. The super smooth surface of the high-quality plastic panels is easy to clean and resistant to most common cleaning agents, chemicals and salts. The unique click system enables easy assembly to create walls and ceilings in virtually every range of dimensions. A practically seamless finish is achieved thanks to the rubber seals. The result is a smoothly finished, light and easy to clean (work) environment where the risk of bacteria and mould is minimised! And that is essential for fish processing companies and wholesalers who have to observe the strict HACCP standards!
Why use Cleanpanel in the fish industry?
- Super smooth surface
- Easy to clean
- Corrosion free
- Resistant to most common cleaning agents, disinfectants and salts
Other advantages & properties:
- High-quality plastic panels
- Produced using high-quality raw materials
- Uniform colours: white and grey
- Unique click system with double-sided seals
- Assemble using blind screws, no sealant required
- Available in any required project dimensions
- Quick and easy assembly
- Can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition
- Light, contemporary finish thanks to its smooth, white panels
- 100% recyclable and reusable
- Perfect price/quality ratio
Cleanpanel as the hygienic wall or ceiling solution for your fish processing company? Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our sales department: +31 (0) 342 42 420 233. We are happy to provide more information!