The processing of (raw) milk to make it suitable for human consumption – such as pasteurisation and standardisation – must take place under extremely hygienic conditions (according to HACCP standards). As well as keeping the milk installations and equipment bacteria-free, the walls and ceiling in production areas must be suitable for meticulous cleaning to minimise the risk of bacteria formation. Cheesemakers and milk processing plants therefore require high-quality wall and ceiling solutions so they can optimise hygiene levels in their production environments.
Cleanpanel is produced using the very highest quality raw materials and offers a super smooth surface. The panels are easy to clean and resistant to most common cleaning agents and disinfectants. The unique tongue and groove joint with double-sided seal enables the panels to be simply clicked together and assembled practically seamlessly – without using any sealant. This creates smooth walls and ceiling in practically any dimensions required.
Why use Cleanpanel in the dairy industry?
- Super smooth surface
- Easy to clean
- Corrosion free
- Resistant to most common cleaning agents and disinfectants
Other advantages & properties:
- High-quality plastic panels
- Produced using high-quality raw materials
- Uniform colours: white and grey
- Unique click system with double-sided seals
- Assemble using blind screws, no sealant required
- Available in any required project dimensions
- Quick and easy assembly
- Can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition
- Light, contemporary finish thanks to its smooth, white panels
- 100% recyclable and reusable
- Perfect price/quality ratio
Cleanpanel as the hygienic wall or ceiling solution for your dairy? Mail email@example.com or contact our sales department: +31 (0) 342 42 420 233. We are happy to provide more information!