The Hygiene Code for Breweries amended in 2014 places even more emphasis on the importance of good hygiene during the production processes. This code details the precautionary measures that must be taken during pasteurisation, fermentation and bottle cleaning. It is vital that breweries keep the walls and ceilings of their production and processing areas as clean as possible to create a completely hygienic work environment. Cleanpanel is the solution.
Cleanpanel is ideal as wall or ceiling cladding for renovation or new-build projects in the brewing industry. The system is based on a high-quality, plastic panel with a super smooth surface that is quick and easy to clean. The product is resistant to most common cleaning agents and disinfectants and highly suitable for applications in high humidity environments. Cleanpanel can withstand extreme temperature fluctuations without losing any of its strength.
The unique tongue and groove joint with double-sided seal enables the panels to be simply clicked together and assembled practically seamlessly – without using any sealant. Cleanpanel panels, in addition to use as wall facings, can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition, for example, as an easy solution to create new areas.
Why use Cleanpanel in breweries?
- Super smooth surface
- Easy to clean
- Corrosion free
- Resistant to most common cleaning agents and disinfectants
Other advantages & properties:
- High-quality plastic panels
- Produced using high-quality raw materials
- Uniform colours: white and grey
- Unique click system with double-sided seals
- Assemble using blind screws, no sealant required
- Available in any required project dimensions
- Quick and easy assembly
- Can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition
- Light, contemporary finish thanks to its smooth, white panels
- 100% recyclable and reusable
- Perfect price/quality ratio
Cleanpanel as the hygienic wall or ceiling solution for your brewery? Mail email@example.com or contact our sales department: +31 (0) 342 42 420 233. We are happy to provide more information!