In order to safeguard food safety for consumers, many bakeries operate in accordance with the strict HACCP standards established in the Dutch Hygiene Code for Bread and Confectionery Baking. One of the directives in the code stipulates that processes must be performed in a hygienic environment. This demands production and processing areas equipped with walls and ceilings that can be perfectly cleaned with ease.
The Cleanpanel wall and ceiling system is suitable for renovation and new-build projects where hygiene is the top priority. Cleanpanel offers a super smooth surface and a uniform colour. The panels are easy to clean and resistant to most common cleaning agents and disinfectants. The unique tongue and groove joint with double-sided seal enables the panels to be simply clicked together and assembled practically seamlessly – without using any sealant. Cleanpanel panels, in addition to use as wall facings, can also be mounted as a self-supporting partition, for example, to compartmentalise buildings. The white Cleanpanel system brings a bright, smooth finish to the work environment.
Why use Cleanpanel in bakeries?
- Super smooth surface
- Easy to clean
- Corrosion free
- Resistant to most common chemicals and cleaning agents
Other advantages & properties:
- Produced using high-quality raw materials
- Uniform colours: white and grey
- Unique click system with double-sided seals
- Assemble using blind screws, no sealant required
- Available in any required project dimensions
- Quick and easy assembly
- Can also be mounted as a partition to compartmentalise buildings
- Light, contemporary finish thanks to its smooth, white panels
- 100% recyclable and reusable
- Perfect price/quality ratio
Cleanpanel as the hygienic wall or ceiling solution for your bakery? Mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our sales department: +31 (0) 342 42 420 233. We are happy to provide more information!